* Solar Charging:
The built-in high-conversion solar panel enables automatic solar charging during the day so as to realize automatic induction in the dark.
* IR Human Body Induction:
High-sensitive induction technology with the sensing distance up to 8 meters, enables the light to turn on when motion is detected and turn off automatically after the motion has stopped for 30 seconds.
* 120 Lumens, Precise Light Control:
40 high-brightness LED lamp beads plus newly upgraded reflector cups illuminate glare and achieve effective reflection for higher brightness and lighting up wider area.
* IPX5 High Waterproof Level:
Upgraded rain-proof and anti-thunder protection ensures long-term use. No need to worry about damage when heavy rain and thunderstorms occur on cloudy and wet days.
* Long Battery Life:
Charging in high efficiency: charge 1 day and use 3 days, charge 6 hours and use about 60 times.
(Under 10000lux sunlight, charge for 8 hours).
Up to 17% solar energy conversion efficiency.
* Large Capacity Battery:
1200mAh battery size.
Once charge can last for 24 days.
Fully charge battery after 7 sunny days, continuous use for 24 days after fully charged for clear illumination even on rainy days.
* Reflective Cups:
Built-in reflector cups effectively reflect the light emitted by the main light source.
Improve light efficiency utilization and clearly illuminate the way forward.
* Easy Installation, No Wiring:
No power consumption and no wiring..
* Material: ABS+PC
* Colour: Black
* Working Voltage of Solar Panel: 5.5V
* Light Source: LED
* Power: 1.3W
* Battery Capacity: 1200mAh
* Induction Distance: Up To 8m
* Induction Angle: 120 Degrees
* Lumen: 120lm
* Waterproof Level: IPX5
* Size: 111mm x 100mm x 89 mm
Instructions for Use:
* Please charge the light using natural sunlight for 1-3 days before the first-time use, and fully charge the battery for a better experience.
* Startup: press the switch button as shown in the figure to turn on the light and enter the human body sensing mode.
* Check: turning on the lamp. When covering the solar panel with an obstruction, the light should be on. When removing the obstruction, the light should be off- this indicates that the light is in normal working condition and is ready to be installed on a wall with sufficient sunlight.
* Motion Sensor: the solar motion sensor wall light has infrared induction.
* During the daytime, the light will be in solar charging with the light off. When the light fades, it enters the sensing mode. If people move in the sensing area, the light will turn on. After people stop moving in the sensing area or leave the sensing area for 30 seconds, the light will turn off; the sensing angle is 120?and the sensing distance is up to 8m.
* Installation: Install the solar light on the wall with sufficient sunlight. The solar panel needs to be facing up (receiving sunlight), with the sensor facing down (infrared induction).
* Notice: the light needs to be installed in an area under direct sunlight; the working time of the light is affected by the weather, environment, and the sunlight exposure time of the area;
* Application scenarios: outdoor areas with sunlight, such as doorways, paths, courtyards, garages, balconies, warehouses and fences;