1Gang Wall Smart Light Switch – White or black
Do you want to make your home smart and comfortable with smart light switch and control the lighting of your room from anywhere and at any time? Do you want to save energy and protect the environment? If your answer is yes, then the product “1 Gang Wall Light Smart Switch – (White or black)” is the perfect choice for you.
Touch light switch
This product is a smart switch for lighting that works with Wi-Fi and is compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Home devices. You can control it by voice, smart app, or touch. It features a sleek and modern design with a scratch-resistant glass panel and a discrete LED light. In addition It can be easily installed without rewiring your existing wiring. Additionally It works with all types of lamps whether they are incandescent, fluorescent, or LED.
- Supports 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network only (does not support 5 GHz network).
- Supports voice control with Amazon Alexa and Google Home devices.
- Supports control by the smart app “Smart Life” on your smartphone.
- Supports creating a schedule and setting times to turn on or off the lights automatically.
- Supports creating a group in the smart app to control multiple lights at the same time.
- Supports sharing the product with family members to control it through their smartphones.
- Supports touch mode to turn on or off the lights with one touch.
|Control method||Remote control, voice control, touch contrl|
|Rated current||10A (max)|
|Rated voltage||AC100V ~ 240V (50-60Hz)|
|Working frequency||2.412 ~ 2.484MHz|
|Security||WEP / WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK|
|Encryption||WEP / AES / TKIP|
|App network||2.4GHz (does not support 5GHz)|
|Switch type||Touch switch|
|Circuit type||One way|
How to install wireless light switch
- Before installation, disconnect the power supply from the circuit you will use.
- Open the smart switch panel by pressing the lower left corner.
- Remove the old switch from the wall and disconnect the wires from it.
- Connect the wires with the smart switch by following the instructions included with the product. Make sure they are well secured.
- Insert the smart switch into the installation box in the wall and fix it with the screws provided.
- Close the smart switch panel by pressing the upper right corner.
– Turn on the power supply and test the switch.
- Supports silent mode to not make any sound when turning on or off.
- Supports E-Start mode to prevent current fluctuations.
- Supports fire protection mode by using a heat-resistant plastic box.
- Complies with standard wall installation measurements.
- Complies with lamps rated current 15 amps and operating voltage 125 volts.
- Complies with lamps connector type wireless.
- Complies with lamps switch type SPST.