Smart Temperature Sensor with IR Remote Control and Humidity Sensor Monitor
If you’re looking for the best Smart Temperature Humidity Sensor that can measure the temperature and humidity in your room and control your other devices remotely. You might be interested in this Smart WiFi Temperature Humidity Sensor with IR Remote Control and Humidity Sensor Monitor.
This device is a wireless temperature sensor that connects to your Wi-Fi network and displays temperature and humidity values on an LCD screen. It can also control infrared electrical devices such as air conditioners, TVs, fans, and more using the TUYA app on your smartphone or your voice via Alexa or Google Assistant.
The features of this wifi temperature sensor include:
2-in-1 Temperature and Humidity Sensor:
This smart sensor combines three functions into one unit. It features an LCD screen that displays temperature, humidity, and time. Additionally, it works as a remote control and observation tool for monitoring temperature and humidity. With these two functions, you can easily transform your devices into smart devices. Plus, you can use the mobile app to control them even when you’re away. This sensor is perfect for monitoring the temperature in offices, homes, baby rooms, and studios. It also enables intelligent linkage control.
WIFI Thermometer with Live Updates:
This Wifi sensor allows you to adjust the humidity and temperature based on real-time data from high-precision sensors. You can easily control and monitor these factors via a smart mobile app.
Switchable and Voice Control:
You can integrate this smart indoor thermometer support Alexa for temperature and humidity queries via voice commands.You can control the humidifier, air conditioner, and more according to your preferences. You can also switch between temperature units Fahrenheit (F) and Celsius (C).
Easy Linkage With the Smart WiFi Temperature Humidity Monitor
-Remote Control: The remote control function is compatible with a wide range of infrared devices, including air conditioners, humidifiers, TVs, and more. This ensures that your home remains comfortable.
– Intelligent Linkage: Through the mobile app, you can create your own smart scenes by linking this wifi sensor with other smart devices. For example, if the temperature exceeds 80 ْK, the remote control will automatically turn on the air conditioner. with the option to set the desired temperature for example 73K or any temperature you prefer.
Specs of The Smart Temperature Humidity Sensor
Huge IR Code Database: It’s compatible with most infrared devices, It supports over 4,000 brands. It covers over 98% of infrared devices like air conditioners, televisions, satellite receivers, fans, lighting, and more.
Built-in Temperature and Humidity Sensor: Thanks to the built-in sensor which enables you to know your room’s temperature and humidity at any time. You can also use these values for home automation. For example, turn on the air conditioner when the temperature exceeds 27 Celsius or turn on the humidifier when humidity falls below 60%.
Remote Control via Mobile App: You can control your home appliances using the TUYA mobile app or Smart Life app on your mobile from anywhere, anytime. For example, you can turn on the air conditioner before arriving home.
Voice Control: By connecting to Alexa or Google Assistant smart speakers, You can control your home appliances with your voice. For example, say “Alexa, turn on the TV” or “Hi Google, set the air conditioner to 27 degrees.”
How to install Smart WiFi Temperature Humidity Monitor
The installation process for this smart sensor is as follows:
- Connect the power adaptor to this Wifi sensor.
- Download the Tuya mobile app or Smart Life app on your phone and create a new account.
- Turn on Bluetooth on your mobile and press the “+” button in the mobile app to add a new device.
- Select “IR Universal Controller” from the device list and follow the instructions to complete the setup.
- After adding the Wifi sensor, you can add the infrared devices you want to control by selecting them from the brand list or scanning their codes with their remote controls.
- You can also link this Wi-Fi sensor to Alexa or Google Assistant.