Wi-Fi TT LOCK Gateway
TT Lock G2 gateway enables you to control your smart TT lock easily via mobile app. This gateway pairs perfectly with all TT smart door locks, offering a wide range of functionalities that enhance your smart home experience.
Monitor your smart door lock status remotely, get full control access, view unlock records, and even open the smart door lock for your family whether are you where. as well as You can also share passwords effortlessly with your family. Additionally, this TT G2 gateway is compatible with Alexa and Google Home to provide ultimate convenience.
Key Features of TT Lock Gateway
Control your smart lock from anywhere using the TT Lock App. This TT Lock G2 gateway provides you full Control access, creating or changing passwords, remotely, checking door status, monitoring battery life, and viewing activity logs in real-time.
This smart G2 gateway covers all home areas within the Wi-Fi network reach, allowing you to control your aluminum door smart lock
or any Smart TT lock from anywhere.
Working Status Indicator
The indicator light displays the working status, as the blue light indicates the stable working mode and the red light indicates network failure.
When adding the TT smart door lock and G2 gateway to your mobile phone, ensure they’re on the same WiFi network. Keep the distance between the gateway and smart door lock not exceeding 10 meters to maintain stable connectivity. For optimal performance, maintain a 1:1 ratio of smart locks to G2 gateways.
TT Lock G2 gateway Features
1. Remote Control: You can Connect it to the TT Lock App to remotely control your smart door lock from anywhere.
2. Access Management: Create, change, or delete passwords from anywhere. Check your smart Wifi door lock status, battery life, and activity logs in real time.
3. Wireless Connectivity: connect the G2 gateway to your home Wi-Fi router and smart door lock in the same WiFi network.
4. Flexible Pairing: The Wi-Fi gateway can pair with multiple smart locks. Maintain a distance of no more than 10 meters between the G2 gateway and your smart door lock.
How to Connect TT Smart Door Lock with G2 Gateway?
Wifi Gateway Specs
– Communication Mode: Bluetooth / WiFi
– Operating Mobile App: TT LOCK App
– Power Supply: 220V
– Size: 70mm x 70mm x 26mm
– Material: PC
– Network: WiFi 2.4GHz
– IEEE Standard: 802.11 b/g/n
– Power Interface: Type-C Cable
– Power Input: DC 5V/500mA
This TT Lock Gateway is backed by a 2-year warranty for proper installation and appropriate use.
for more products of the smart home.